Additional Restrictions Grant
The Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) is a discretionary grant scheme to support businesses severely impacted by the national lockdown and coronavirus restrictions. It is not intended to cover any previous lockdown periods and therefore you must demonstrate how your business has been trading and financially impacted since the lockdown restrictions ended.
The Grant is a one-off payment and will be subject to tax, where a profit is made. Businesses will receive one Grant for each property it occupies, that meets the eligibility criteria. The total value of grants paid will be limited to the funding available.
Covid support and guides
We have moved to step 4 of the government’s Covid-19 recovery. While cases are high and rising, everybody needs to continue to act carefully and remain cautious.
- Funded Legal Support Package available from the Hertfordshire Growth Hub
- Find out more about the latest restrictions, and what they mean to you.
- Visit the GOV.UK website for information about testing.
- Vaccination information is available at the Healthier Future website.
- Apply for a business support grant.
- Business health and safety support.
- Support and advice for businesses to reopen and trade safely.
- Report a Coronavirus case in your business.
- If someone has tested positive for the virus in your workplace, please let us know, then we can help you take the right actions to minimise the spread and keep others safe.