- This event has passed.
BKL Webinar: Supporting your business through coronavirus
2nd April 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join BKL for their live webinar from 3pm, Thursday 2 April.
The UK Government’s response to coronavirus includes detailed measures to protect businesses and individuals from the economic impact. These are changing daily so our experts in business, tax and HR will be explaining the latest on what vital support is available to you and your business, including:
- Coronavirus Business Loan Interruption Scheme
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Self-employed Income Support Scheme
- Income tax and VAT deferral
- Time To Pay arrangements with HMRC
- Statutory Sick Pay
As always, the webinar is free but places are limited. To book your place, click here.
If you can’t make it, don’t worry. They will be sharing a recording of the webinar on their website afterwards, along with the slides.