- This event has passed.
Customer Service 101
4th August 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Do you want an outside perspective on customer service?
Do you want to understand the key areas within customer service?
WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!
Attend the WHBC Business Matters Customer Service 101 workshop and gain insight to what it takes to have good customer service skills.
- The course is fully funded although eligibility will be checked (aimed at Hertfordshire SMEs)
- Enrolment paper work must be completed before the session.
- The course will run over 2 sessions.
- The training is provided by TCHC
What will the course cover?:
- Questioning techniques to identify the needs and expectations of customers.
- How to handle challenging customers.
- Effective communication, verbal and non-verbal.
- Recognising verbal and non-verbal signals.
- Question and answers to see if the group or trainer can offer any advice on customer service.
Click here to book your place.