Developing SEO for Business Success
September 30 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Do you want to understand the importance of Search Engine Optimisation for business success?
Do you want to incorporate SEO techniques on social media to drive traffic and user engagement?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
Attend the WHBC Business Matters Developing SEO for Businesses
This training is fully funded through the Skills Support for the Workforce Programme and as per funding requirements to confirm funding for your organisation there is funding paperwork and a basic English and Maths Initial Assessment that will need to be completed prior to your attendance. TCHC will be in contact with you within 48 hours of the booking to go through this paperwork with you.
What will the course cover?
This course will take you through all aspects of Search Engine Optimisation including website SEO and local search whilst looking at how to build visits and engagement with your company’s website.
- Developing your businesses Search Engine Optimisation.
- Driving visitor traffic through content creation
- Understanding Website Analytics and how to use these to increase sales
- Tailoring your website content to your target groups
- Conducting an SEO Audit on your website
- How to coordinate team support to beat the algorithms when posting opportunities
- How do I post, What do I post?, Where do I post, When do I post?