- This event has passed.
Free Webinar To Learn About SWAP, Traineeships And Kickstart
9th October 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn How Government Support For 19-24 Year-Old Individuals Can Help Both Employers And Young People
SPS Training, a family owned independent local training company has signed up to become an intermediary on the latest government support packages for employers. We want to support local employers to access the Kickstart scheme and other initiatives to help local employers hire the best young talent in the county.
SPS Supports The “A Plan For Jobs” Campaign
The webinar will be introducing our plan to support local employers with information about:
• Sector Work Activity Programme (SWAP)
• Kickstart scheme
Find out how you can access 19-24 support, such as:
• 100% of the relevant National Minimum Wage for 25 hours a week for 6 months.
• £1,000 incentive for work experience support.
• Additional incentives per placement available for setup costs, support, and training.
• How intermediaries like SPS Training can support you.