- This event has passed.
Improving Productivity Through Remote Working
5th May 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
What is the Remote Working Techniques Workshop?
Are you now having to work remotely due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic? For staff working from home it is vital to keep a business as usual attitude but are staff working effectively from home and have they been accessing all of the tools available to them.
Who is it for?
This workshop is perfect for anybody who works within a business where remote working has become essential and needs to understand what software and tools to effectively work from home and improve productivity.
What does it consist of?
During this workshop, you will learn what tools and techniques are available to work remotely from home and how businesses can ensure high levels of productivity for staff when working remotely. We will take staff through delivering training remotely, supporting each other and hosting effective meetings using a wide range of online programmes.
What will I learn?
• Remote working techniques and processes
• Understand simple logistics and communications processes for remote working
• Developing and adopting good practice for home or remote working
• Adopting and Managing a remote team mentality
• Understand how to use remote meeting Software
• Understand the benefits and unique features of different remote comms software
• Developing Good Working practices, tips and tricks for remote comms software
• Delivering remote training and supporting staff
• Office365 and Google Docs Sharing and remote working
• Remote Delivery using LMS and Google Classroom
• Integrating eLearning sites into remote training