Rebuilding Hertfordshire’s Future Together
August 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
A webinar bringing together business, local government and community leaders to help shape Hertfordshire’s future.
The scale of the economic crisis from COVID-19 has called for collective local leadership. In order for us to rebound and rebuild, what lessons can we learn from our businesses who have bounced back from previous recessions and what smart innovation is being put in place now?
Join this webinar, led by Mark Bretton, Chair, Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership; Chair, LEP Network, to hear how the LEP is bringing its business approach and sector expertise to lead on Hertfordshire’s economic recovery planning and hear from:
• Key business on how they have adapted to new ways of working;
• Digi-tech entrepreneurs on how to embrace opportunities and positively respond;
• Hertfordshire leaders on what is being done to ensure no community is being left behind
Why you should attend this event:
• Hear our keynote speaker provide an overview of the Hertfordshire’s Economic Recovery Plan report
• Listen to our panel discuss their views on key aspects of the local economy
• Consider what should be done by local government, businesses and the community to assist with rebuilding our future
• Use the opportunity to actively participate in the panel session
Book now for this significant event to find out more about plans for our local economic future and help them shape our success.