- This event has passed.
Using Social Media for Marketing
26th January 2021 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
The workshop is designed to give learners the chance to explore how social media can be used to engage with potential and existing customers.
What is the Social Media course?
Do you know how to tweet? Do you know how to network online?
Probably, but what about using social media as a practical tool in looking for work or starting your own business? The Using Social Media for Marketing is designed to give learners the opportunity to explore how social media can be used by a business in order to make use of networks in order to engage with potential and existing customers.
This training is fully funded through the Skills Support for the Workforce Programme and as per funding requirements to confirm funding for your organisation there is funding paperwork and a basic English and Maths Initial Assessment that will need to be completed prior to your attendance. TCHC will be in contact with you within 48 hours of the booking to go through this paperwork with you.
What does it consist of?
During this workshop, you will learn how to use social media such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to promote yourself, grow your networks, access the hidden markets and market your business. You will get involved in a number of activities and practical exercises in order to improve knowledge and develop your organisations Social Media channels.
What will I learn?
• Social Media 101: Overview of the basics and assessing the teams current capabilities
• Overview of how your organisation and your competitors are currently using social media for HR
• How (All existing Staff) Can support your business and HR to recruit new staff
• How to coordinate team support to beat the algorithms when posting opportunities
• How to grow your connections and followers safely and rapidly to support HR aims
• Activity: Live Practice of team Networking and Collaboration online
• Social media related Quality control, Policy, Safety, Security