Wellbeing During Challenging Times for You and Your Workforce
March 18 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Are you unsure how to handle difficult conversations around wellbeing?
Feeling unsure how to steer your team through the current challenges to keep them motivated, supported and well at work?
Join Hertfordshire Growth Hub for a two-hour virtual event delivered via Zoom, which will introduce you to tools and techniques from their ‘Wellbeing During Challenging Times’ Guide, developed in partnership with the Behaviour Change Unit at Hertfordshire County Council and UCL Centre for Global Non-Communicable Diseases.
The guide, part of the Wellbeing and Resilience Programme of support in partnership with Hertfordshire County Council, provides you with tools and techniques to help improve wellbeing and mental health in the workplace. Even if you have limited or no experience with mental health you will feel more confident to start to proactively address wellbeing in the workplace with people managers, employees, and colleagues.
The event will focus on:
- Wellbeing and resilience
- Increasing employee morale.
- Reducing absenteeism and increasing productivity
- Improving wellbeing across the workforce
- Greater awareness of importance of wellbeing self-care
- Increased confidence in handling difficult conversations around wellbeing
- Greater ability to discuss and signpost to support options
- Increased awareness of resources and professional support available in Hertfordshire