Nobody could have anticipated COVID-19. Businesses have had to navigate severe disruption which is why Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council is committed to encouraging the strength and vitality of its local economy.
The ‘Business Matters’ grant is intended to make a positive contribution towards business growth in the borough, promoting local entrepreneurship, business innovation and employment growth.
The grant can be used for anything that you feel would support the growth of your business including:
· Test trading a product or service
· Expanding into a new market
· Diversifying into a new product area
· Promoting a new product or service
· Buying equipment or tools to improve efficiency, or to launch a new business
· Producing a prototype
· Adapting your business following the pandemic
APPLY TODAY! – Deadline 12th November