What is the Business Matters Small Business Grant Scheme?
Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council are committed to encouraging the strength and vitality of it’s local economy.
The ‘Business Matters’ grant allows small businesses to apply up to £1,000. It is intended to make a positive contribution towards business growth in the borough, promoting local entrepreneurship, business innovation and employment growth.
What can the grant be used for?
The grant can be used for anything that you feel would support the growth of your business including:
- Test trading a product or service
- Expanding into a new market
- Diversifying into a new product area
- Promoting a new product or service
- Buying equipment or tools to improve efficiency, or to launch a new business
- Producing a prototype
How do I apply?
If you click on the link below called ‘Application Form 1920’ it will open up the application form for you to fill in.