Fire Up Your Business: How To Develop Talent In 2020
March 16 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
How will the budget, to be delivered by the Chancellor on the 11th March, impact your business? And how is the skills landscape going to change now that we have left the EU?
Hart Learning and Development, a national training provider based in Hertfordshire, would like to invite you to North Hertfordshire College to hear from:
- Bim Afolami MP for Hitchin and Harpenden, about the Government’s skills agenda and how you can recruit and develop talent to support your future growth.
- Adrian Hawkins, Deputy Chair Hertfordshire LEP Board, Skills and Employment Board Chair, Biz4Biz Founder and Chair.
- Anna Morrison CBE, Founder of Amazing Apprenticeships
- Large and small employers who will share their experiences on introducing apprenticeship programmes within their organisation.
- Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce
You will also have the opportunity to hear from some of our current apprentices who will talk about how an apprenticeship has benefitted them.
Click here to book your place