Content Marketing for SMEs
April 20 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
LEARN ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN EXPAND YOUR CUSTOMER BASE THROUGH CONTENT MARKETING!
This Workshop is funded through the Skills Support for the Workforce Programme on behalf of Serco. Upon application of your ticket, you will be contacted by the TCHC Gateway Team who will arrange an appointment for completion of your funding paperwork in order to confirm your eligibility.
This workshop will include:
- What is Content Marketing and why is it important.
- Differentiating content to maximise engagement.
- Simple ways to create content
- Types of content
- Why video is essential
- Creating a content plan
- Tools to help organise social media posts
The learning outcomes from this workshop are:
- How to create customer focussed content.
- How to take control of social media content.
- How to differentiate content for different customer types.
- The ability to craft a simple content plan