- This event has passed.
Increase Your Profits Through Sustainability!
25th March 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This workshop will include topics on: –
- Improved brand image & attracting new customers
- Scoring more highly on public sector tenders
- Creating a more comfortable working environment & improving health and wellbeing of staff
- How to reduce your energy bills
How to manage carbon emissions
- Measuring baseline carbon emissions
- Benefits of an energy audit
- Easy actions to take to reduce emissions & energy consumption
DO YOU HAVE A COMMERCIAL PREMISES IN WELWYN HATFIELD?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE YOUR LIGHTING TO LED AND LET THE COUNCIL PICK UP THE TAB??
All SME businesses attending the workshop that have a commercial premises based in Welwyn Hatfield will be given the opportunity to have a free energy audit carried out which will identify key energy efficiency improvement opportunities. You will receive a concise report detailing key recommendations, indicative costs and pay back periods. Where the energy audit demonstrates that your business would benefit by changing to LED lighting the council will pay for the works! Funding will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
The Eastern New Energy LED Lighting scheme has been very popular and so for the time being we have decided not to accept any more applications until we have dealt with the current registrations. However, we will be launching the project again shortly so please click here to complete the expression of interest form to be considered in phase two.
LED lighting reduces your energy bills, improves safety as it emits less heat and produces virtually zero UV emissions!
This workshop will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.